first off, we want to congratulate my precious twin Bradley on his engagement to our new little sister Sydney!!! we love you guys and support you. we are here to help out with your new journey in any way we can. (we can also give you like 20 different pre-marriage books to read, exciting eh?)

I am so ready for this wedding to happen you guys. I feel like I've been staring at the weather channel for like a month straight now and I've finally excepted that it is probably going to rain. and we will end up getting married in our not so pretty church. (they say it's good luck if it rains on your wedding day anyways, right?) but honestly, it's not about the wedding, it's about the commitment and the rest of our lives together. so it's really okay. it won't rain on my parade. plus I get to go on a super awesome honeymoon afterwards, so no complaints here.
through the process of planning and getting things done for this wedding I have realized how lucky I am to have so many great people in my life. I can't thank my family and friends enough, especially my family. what champs. It means the absolute world to me and this wedding wouldn't be possible without you. I love you all. unfortunately, Jaydan and I both found that wedding planning can also make you realize that the people you thought would be there the most, are pretty much nonexistent. and although that definitely hurt us at times, it's okay. we could not be any happier or any more blessed.

I absolutely cannot wait to marry my best friend. and I cannot wait to see you all there.



Kellie this is so precious. We are so happy for you and Jaydan and we love you both. We will always be here to support you, share with you in the joys and the sorrows this life brings. We know this is a bittersweet time for you both, with the passing of Jaydan's friend Austin. Jaydan told us many times about how encouraging and supportive Austin was towards him. He will be missed by so many. You both have experienced so many losses of loved ones in your lifetime. Even though you already know this, to honor Austin take the beauty of his life that brightened your lives and use that to encourage others. My heart aches for his family and I pray God's comfort carries them thru the difficult days ahead. I love you sweet Kellie and Jaydan and we are all so proud of you. Love, Mom
ReplyDelete